Saturday, January 17, 2009

We are looking forward to the long MLK holiday weekend! Although this time of year we tend to stay away from Main street or anything near it due to Sundance! the worst is the drivers that haul people around(especially up and down the canyon from the airport!) ugh please drive a little more considerate! the upside is that noone is up skiing because they"re all at screenings....

I finished my first AND second ever quilts last week and droped them off to be machine quilted (thanks Britt for the info and support) If they arn"t too embarassing I'll put pix of them on when I get them back> I know it is very old-lady domestic! but I decideed that I needed to spend my time a little more wisely than shopping and eating lunch with girlfriends> not that I don"t still enjoy that, But maybe there's more to life that a new pair of shoes...is there? maybe new shoes and a few quilts here and there, that"s a good balance!


My kids are dying to get their hands on my new blog...hey It's mine! Spencer wants to put all his movies on here and Cooper wants to spell-check me! I don"t think Jensen cares one way or another as long as she is mentioned>happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers